ISO 22301, developed by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) is the first standard to incorporate Annex L, a list of controls dedicated to management system specifications.
ISO 22301 guides the implementation of a business continuity management system (BCMS) and equips organisations with the mechanisms needed to recover from disruptive incidents. Read on to learn more about ISO 22301, the importance and benefits of a strong business continuity management system and the requirements for ISO 22301 certification.
In this article
- What is ISO 22301?
- Who can benefit from ISO 22301?
- How does ISO 22301:2019 differ from ISO 22301:2012?
- What is a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and why do you need it?
- How does ISO 22301 work?
- How do you implement an ISO 22301 system?
- What are the ISO 22301 requirements?
- What are the benefits of implementing ISO 22301?
- How do you become ISO 22301 certified?