ISO 27032 is a standard that focuses on cybersecurity and takes into account that cybercrime is one of the greatest risks that organisations face. ISO 27032 is also a complimentary standard to ISO 27001 that allows you to enhance security in all aspects of your organisation.
In this article, let’s go over the best practice recommendations for cybersecurity controls—as stated in ISO 27032—that your organisation should consider implementing to mitigate cybersecurity risks.
In this article
- What is Cyberspace according to ISO?
- What is ISO 27032?
- Why do you need ISO 27032?
- What is the difference between ISO 27001 and ISO 27032?
- What are the controls of ISO 27032?
- What are the benefits of cybersecurity management?
- What can you do to manage cybersecurity consistently?