Download your guide
Seven ways consent can boost supporter engagement
- Supporters hold charities in high regard, they expect you to be transparent about how you capture, retain and intend to use their personal data.
- You may have compliant processes in place, but you can always go further to help build more supporter trust.
- Download our guide with seven steps to unlock supporter engagement and fundraising success.
Supporters are getting savvy about the use of their personal data, and they expect charities to be transparent, fair and lawful.
You may have compliant processes in place, but you can always go further to help build more supporter trust, which has a positive impact on long term-giving.
We work with UNICEF, The Dog's Trust, Blue Cross for pets plus many more and with this insight, we've created seven ways of introducing transparent and ethical consent practices to go beyond compliance and actually boost supporter engagement and donations.
In this guide, you will find out:
- Best practices to attract more supporters and collect data
- Why it is important to build trust and be transparent to grow your supporter base
- How to use GDPR processes to your advantage
- Tips on meaningful and relevant interactions with your supporters