Cyber Essentials Certification is the only industry-backed certification in the field of Cyber Security. It covers all aspects of Cyber Security technology and solutions, including Cyber Security policy and procedure, information security management and risk management.
Cyber Security is not just about protecting your data, it is about keeping your business running smoothly, so you can focus on what you do best. The Cyber Essentials Certification helps you do just that by providing hands-on training in Cyber Security best practices. Cost of the Cyber Essentials Certification depends on a number of factors, including the size of your organisation.
In this article, learn about the different types of Cyber Essentials Certifications, its cost and how your organisation will benefit from it in the long run.
In this article
- What are the two levels of the Cyber Essentials certification?
- How much do the Cyber Essentials certification cost?
- What are the differences between the Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus certification?
- How will your organisation benefit from a Cyber Essentials Certification?
- How long till you have to renew your Cyber Essentials certification?
- What happens if you do not certify?