The UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) lays down certain requirements for the collection and processing of sensitive data. So, what is sensitive data and how does it differ from personal data?
Read on to identify examples of sensitive data, learn the difference between sensitive and personal data, understand the legal grounds for its processing and how to avoid data breaches.
In this article
- What is sensitive data?
- What are some examples of sensitive data?
- Is sensitive data and personal data the same thing?
- What are some examples of non-sensitive data?
- How do you assess data sensitivity?
- What are the conditions for processing sensitive data?
- What are the consequences of the unauthorised disclosure of sensitive data?